Does any one know how to change the c to farenheit on this small chiller 70W/100W Aquarium Water Chiller Fish Shrimp Tank Cooler Heating Cooling Machine

It may be easier just to set it to the equivalent celcius which should be easy enough to get that figure off internet converter etc. Or let me know the F you are aiming for and I can look it up for you in C.

Good old ebay!

Simon

You have to know if the chiller supports both c/f, I know some supports either one or both, if you can open the chiller and post the model number of the temperature unit, I can check, but either way, the instruction manual should help you out even if it's in Chinese, I know as I also have these Chinese made chiller.

Please post link of the seller, so I know which one you have.

Edited by kms
  • Like 1

Hello I took a picture of the front of unit. It has model number.

The large left number seems to be current temp of tank. 24.6C=76.28F---I checked this it is correct

The right top number is 24.7C= 76.46F . above number it saids stop temperature. I am assuming it will stop chilling at this temp right?

IF the unit red light goes on it is using the fan-motor. IF it reaches this temp on the right up top it seems to stop.(I have observed this)

So the bottom number on right is 20.7C =69.26F.  So I assume that it will warm up at this point?

These are all default temperatures set by company, I just assembled. The temperatures are ok, I am just curious if my temps get colder than 69.26F what will happen. 

Model number is GeekTeches STC-200

The pic is not uploading to large.

Let me know  what  you think

Thank you for your help!

100W Aquarium Water Chiller Fish Shrimp Tank Cooler Heating Cooling Machine 35L

This is name of the one i have

It's not a controller I come across, may be you should upload the manual and I can see if I can help.

you can use www.tinypic.com to upload photo's I always use this.

I have this

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.67002e8dVPdFQx&id=38913325052&_u=l11ae8632a59

do you have a link to the ebay listing.

Edited by kms

Try this,

Press and hold both up and down arrows simultaneously for 10 seconds. 

Stop temp, in a chiller, needs to be lower than the start temp.  For example,...

Start when water temp is 26degC.

Stop when water temp is 23degC.

Edited by jayc
  • Like 1

KMS, here is the link to the ebay purchase. Let me know what you think, This different than yours. I actually have it on a goldfish tank 20 gallon. (im in florida)

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/100W-Aquarium-Water-Chiller-Fish-Shrimp-Tank-Cooler-Heating-Cooling-Machine-35L/173820933140?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=472510557193&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Did "Press and hold both up and down arrows simultaneously for 10 seconds" not work?

I have did a search for your model, it seem there are many variation of the same model from different companies.

these are the only detail I found, but nothing on F/C.

Temperature Control Setting Method:
Short press "SET" key (set down the temperature), press the "+" or "-" key to reach the appropriate temperature(set after the "ENTER" key or 10 seconds after the automatic return to the current temperature).  

Temperature control setting method:
"SET"Light into set state, "Work"light water cooler to enter the working state
"SET"Set key,"ENTER"Confirm key,"+"Heating key,"-"Cool key
Short press "SET" key (set down the temperature), press the "+" or "-" key, to the appropriate temperature. (set after the "ENTER" key or 10 seconds after the automatic return to the current temperature)