Sign in to follow this  
tommy bries

Welcome tommy bries

tommy bries

Shrimp Keepers Forum welcomes tommy bries.

Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

View Member

regards,
skfadmin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Must Read SKF Articles

• Register today, ask questions and share your shrimp and fish tank experiences with us!

Join Our Community!

• sdlTBfanUK
      I had that same thought last night! And where are the new ones from Taiwan later in the year now going?? Simon
    • jayc
      Oh Ooo! That's the first symptom of Multi Tank Syndrome. 
    • sdlTBfanUK
      With the ones you have just bought and all the babies you are getting in the other tank you probably have enough for now and you should probably give it a few weeks at least for everything to settle, especially in the new tank which has to adjust to having shrimps in it for the first time. Those new ones will probably breed readily as well of coarse! Simon
    • kms
      I should of got some galaxy pinto, they had some red ones for about GBP 6, may be i'll return in the next few day and choose a few more. 
    • sdlTBfanUK
      I am aiming for a similar mix as before of Taiwan Bees. Probably start with blue steel and blue bolts as they are fairly cheap from same place I got them last time. I have found someone selling red steel and ruby in the UK which are quite expensive, but luckily that isn't a problem I have, but I want to test the tank first with some cheaper ones. But anyway I'm not at that stage yet and after losing so may stunners last time I have lost a LOT of the enthusiasm I had, hopefully though that may return as I progress? Simon