Aqua Jai

My Crystal Reds Tank Video

Aqua Jai

Hey guys!

I'm new to the forum and also to shrimpkeeping.

Started with the hobby about 3 months ago and really enjoying it! Really wanted to make a shrimp series of the progress of my tanks.

I'm not an advanced shrimpkeeper so bare with me, this is just an adventure of my shrimpkeeping journey ;)

I do have other tanks for breeding purpose only, but this is just one of my living room tanks that I love to stare at everyday!

Hope you guys enjoy the video!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Must Read SKF Articles

• Register today, ask questions and share your shrimp and fish tank experiences with us!

Join Our Community!

• Zenplay,thailand
    • supermansteve32
      Sounds good Jay. Thanks a lot I appreciate all of you
    • jayc
      It sounds about right for GH6 (6 drops is roughly 120 TDS). Those GH test kits are not the most accurate. And RO water reading of 3 is not unreasonable. I don't know why you would have been reading 240TDS last week and now it's a 100 points lower. I would suggest, not changing water parameter with a water change for a week, then see where it is at. Change if it gets close to 200 (say around 180-190). Let's give the tank some stability by not changing anything for a while.
    • supermansteve32
      I checked my TDS meter and it reads 3 on RO water and today my TDS in my tank is 133. I did a test with API and it took 6 drops so that's around 100 TDS.  I had 2 adolescents die overnight.  Should I only change water when it's over 200 TDS or should i continue with the 10% every week?  Thanks
    • supermansteve32
      I'll check it when I get off work tonight. I'll check my reader against pure RO water & tap, and do a GH test.  I'll also clean my TDS meter.  Thanks for your help everyone.