Breeding Rack No.2

BlueBolts

110kg of Benibatchi! You should be able to get a pallet for wholesale price ;) haha

Actually a good point.. I know that we have sellers of these products on here. On another forum I'm on people organise bulk buys through site sponsors all the time... For example if you get a pallet load maybe 40 bags there is a good price reduction usually a single delivery address and then it gets distributed from there. Either picked up from that address or buyers pay the freight themselves.

The list might start like this

Inverted - 7 bags

• Like 1

just so you guys know, a pallet is 100 bags & to make it worth while everyone would have to be in the same area or you have the same problem of shipping individual bags everywhere. :thumbsu:

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/17/2015 at 4:51 PM, BlueBolts said:

Racks going great, although they're both due for new substrate, as the buffers worn out :-( Been adding minerals, fluvial acids etc just to keep the shrimps appeased. Just noticed that the demand to constantly boost up my GH is getting more frequent. Approx. 22 bags of Benibachi soils required  :startle:  :startle:  :startle:

nearly a year on, hows the racks going, if your still around....:huh-::huh-:

• 4 weeks later...

Racks all going awesome. Definitely important spending the time, effort and design right at the start of these projects 

• Like 1

Its been awhile since we have seen pictures of your wonderful shrimp mr @BlueBolts

• 3 months later...
On 3 March 2016 at 11:18 PM, Disciple said:

Its been awhile since we have seen pictures of your wonderful shrimp mr @BlueBolts

very keen to see what been progressing in the world of @BlueBolts