EOI. Thinking of adding a new mod to join the team :)

skfadmin

Hi everyone,

we are thinking of adding a new mod to the team for SKF and would like to know if there would be any interest?

requirements for the job are...

Must be a regular member that already spends a lot of time on the forum.

Must be very diplomatic and make decisions for the better of the community.

Must be committed to growing and maintaining SKF as #1 shrimp forum in Australia.

Must be trustworthy, honest, friendly and a people person.

please pm your interest to me containing the following

1. why you would like to become a mod for SKF?

2. how you can/will continue to maintain the high standards we have all come to expect from SKF?

3. anything else you think will help us choose you over anyone else.

4. personal details, name, mobile, address etc

we will be reviewing all EOI's before making a decision

cheers SKF

i nominate bluebolts! meets all of the above criteria and i think all that have met or dealt with him would agree

2nd that bluebolts would be a great Mod:)

Woah, steady on guys....thanks for the vote of confidence, BUT, I'm terrible with power & authority, my evil twin will just take over ! LOL...

wow BB seems you are a well respected member :)

But just to let everyone know, this is not about voting for someone to become mod. this is an EOI that must be submitted by the member to admin.

we are also looking for EAST Coast of Australia people only at this stage as it is easier to meet and manage.

i think blue bolts is great as well! but i can't think of anyone on the east coast :s come on guys put your hands up this is a great opportunity

• 4 weeks later...

Hi SKF

Thank you to everyone who submitted an application for the position

Of Moderator.

The response was overwhelming, hence the time it has taken to get back to you all.

There will be a decision announced by the end of the month.

Best of luck to you all :)

Blue bolts for sure hehehe when the time comes for the west coast :)

i nominate bluebolts! meets all of the above criteria and i think all that have met or dealt with him would agree

Agree with Brado, lachie1998, Eshrimp,Robert, Loach & Gbang about Bluebolts would make a great mod on SKF panel...Top bloke, very knowledgeable, helpful and passionate about shrimps...Couldn't ask for anything more...

• 2 weeks later...

We have finally made our decision in selecting the new mod.

i would like to thank everyone who submitted an application for the position, the decision was not an easy choice to make.

The decision was made with the best interests of the forum in mind.

so I would like to announce that

Fishmosy

&

Gino

both had such fantastic applications that clearly outlined what we were looking for that we had to select both of them

to join the team.

I am sure everyone here will be happy and give them the full support and respect they deserve..

Congratulations on your promotion as mod members of the SKF to both Gino & Fishmosy...Well done...:victorious:CJ

Yes well done guys .its great to see two nice people join moderaters positions here at skf good luck to you both.

Congratulations, great choice, and well deserved. Great to see the growth and quality of this forum !

Well done guys :)

Great choice by SKF!

Congratulations to both of you. I haven't seen Gino post on here for a while, I thought he was still on holiday in Sydney. If he's still AWOL then enjoy your holiday. If you're back yay....

Fishmosy is a great acquisition for the mod team. He's had quite a few great posts that I've found quite insightful

Carry on fellas

I still vote for bluebolts if you need a WA based mod ;)