• Similar Content

• greysmithy
      By greysmithy
      Hello guys,
      I am curios how a cross-breed would look like between the galaxy pinto and the TB.
      Does anyone here have a picture of the cross-breed? I would love to see how they look.
      I have looked every  were but can't find anything about them.

Kind regards,
      Greysmithy

• Karoluks
      By Karoluks
      Hello,
      Feeling that i have enough experiance to start with taiwan bee colony. Think about new setup for 20-25 taiwan bees.
      What mix with KK`s you guys prefer/offering?
      Now i`m thinking KK + R Rubies, maybe some pintos. Looking forward your ideas :)
    • Shrimp Farm
      By Shrimp Farm
      Hello guys.
      I'd like to share some of my Pinto mix. Hope that U like them. Plis tell me aswell should I start as a part of my chanel english version :)

• hihat
      By hihat
      I got some nice specimen from my mix-aquarium with TB's, pinto's, taitibees etc, etc, The first 2 photos (I think) must be a mix from a pinto zebra and a kingkong, The red one is probably a red tiger and the same father? I've got 2 of the  blacks and about 10 of the red ones, I have put them apart from the rest and see what the next genereation will be. Sorry for the quality of the photo's, they're just from my iPhone, the macrolens I ordered hasn't arrived yet :-(
      Greetings from the Netherlands

• cipas
      By cipas
      Hey guys,
      Does anyone breed blue bolts from mischlings ? I've searched for a guide but didn't find one, read a lot about crossbreeding and soon I want to start a project to produce my own blue bolts.
      I need your advices on this.
      Thank you! 

• Join Our Community!

Register today, ask questions and share your shrimp and fish tank experiences with us!

• sdlTBfanUK
      Fantastic photos and great that the RO water unit and pen arrived so promptly! It is always exciting when you get a batch of shrimplets - something I am looking forward too! Simon
    • Lizzy
      Some photos I took yesterday
    • jayc
      Springs here, so maybe the shrimp are more active for breeding? Hope you are collecting the waste RO water for watering your plants.
    • Lizzy
      Bought an RO DI unit from FSA. Free postage and it arrived in 2 days. Very happy. The TDS pen arrived today so I got busy. For reference, I’m about 2 hours North of Sydney. Tap water: TDS 155-157. PH 7-7.2 RO water: TDS 0-1 (Remineralised to 150). PH 6.6 CRS tank water: TDS 198. PH 7-7.2 I siphoned a vey small amount of tank water and am in the process of drip feeding the RO water into the tank. I’ll do this method during water changes until the tank water PH is at 6.6 I guess.  Also found new born shrimplets yesterday and two more berried females. I haven’t seen any berried in about a month so I’m happy.
    • jayc
      But the shrimp will be thinking otherwise. Look at all that yummy brown diatom!