richiep

Mobile app

richiep

I've just started using the SKF mobile app for Android and it's realy easy to use.

Try it

Sent from my SM-G928F using Shrimp Keepers Forum mobile app

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Must Read SKF Articles

• Register today, ask questions and share your shrimp and fish tank experiences with us!

Join Our Community!

• inverted
      Mine would be 1. PRL 2.PBL 3. Blue bolts 4. German pintos 5. SCR 
    • sdlTBfanUK
      Always try and look on the bright side! It does look more golden bee than red bolt but that may be because I HAD some stunning red bolts to compare it against. You may have been better off buying it at the slightly higher price as you would then have all the babies as well, assuming all went well of coarse when you transferred her on purchase. As you say, you know it is female!  Simon
    • kms
      The photo don't show the true colors, its more of a orange color, and at the shop a week ago, it had berries, they wanted to charge me 10 USD, I didn't take it, and now it hasn't any eggs I got it for 6 USD.   At least I know it's a female.
    • sdlTBfanUK
      Those are stunning red wines (and photos) and as you say, not sure if it is a golden bee or a red bolt but whatever it is I am sure it will give you variety to the mix and mating will give you something you maybe don't already have which is always exciting. Simon
    • Shrimp the world
      All good mate .. let me know how it goes ..any issue with it send a message  thanks connor