Identify this one, cherry varient or something different?

Kimbo

Hey Guys,

Think I got this little fella in with some plants I got off someone, but couldnt be 100% sure. Is it just another cherry variation?

Also added a photo of one of yellows, I have a male and female that have that stripe down the back that im hoping to breed together to see if I can get that showing up regularly! Lots of my others dont seem to have it.post-538-139909847286_thumb.jpgpost-538-13990984729_thumb.jpgpost-538-139909847295_thumb.jpg

post-54-139909858134_thumb.jpg

post-54-139909858137_thumb.jpg

post-54-139909858141_thumb.jpg

When looking at it in real life it has tinges of blue/brown, maybe just an extremley low grade chocolate...

Lachie if you look at the first photo you see the yellow cherry on the left it has a lighter yellow/white stripe from head to toe, like some of the red cherries get. I have seen pics of some overseas ones that are like that and thought maybe would be worthwile line breeding to get mine to all be like that? Just a thought.

Mate the clear cherry is just a cherry that has reverted back to the natural form and is a low grade natural. I have a lot of these that have come from my breeding programmes . I like to keep them for a while. I also have some high grade naturals and boy are they pretty shrimp They can have one of several colourations a more opaque red, green or blue colouration with painted white legs and dark brown and white stripes on them I have a couple of girls with wonderful broad whitish stripes down their backs!, absolutely stunning.

.post-538-13990984729_thumb.jpg

Neocaridina wild type = throw back. You must separate it from the others to not corrupt the coloration of your strain.

Notice several of these (amongst the many variation) coming out of the choc shrimps. Thanks for the confirmation, as I'm sure many hobbyist here have them ! Fish food ?