SKF Aquatics Monthly Digest 23 December 2017

skfadmin

SKF_Aquatics_logo.png.c2975a068a835ff2ce

Welcome to the latest edition of the SKF Aquatics newsletter, your monthly roundup of our favourite discussions and recommended reading.

Enjoy the newsletter and thanks for continuing to be part of the SKF Aquatics family.

Your SKF Aquatics Team

Recently added topics

Merry Christmas SKF Aquatics
jayc
Just wanted to wish everyone on SKF Aquatics a Merry Christmas !! Whether you are a member, acquaintance, sponsor or just a visitor ... I hope you and your family have a wonderful Holiday. …
3 comments

Aquarium
djplantsandfish
    Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk      
1 comments

DIY Automated Water Quality Monitor and Changing
cesar
Ok, so here is an interesting post for those interested in automating your fish room... https://www.dfrobot.com/blog-733.html The idea would be to automatically detect water parameters and …
1 comments

2017 Aquatic Holiday Wish List
cesar
What's on your aquatic holiday wish list for 2017? New filter? Maybe shrimp breeding stock? Or perhaps the new shrimp room build out? Here is my list: + Materials for a small rack breed…
2 comments

A sad farewell
ineke
I may have mentioned this before - getting a bit old here and my rememberer is forgetting things? I have closed down my shrimp room as I can no longer manage looking after so many tanks due to my ba…
3 comments

species ID
yd1
G'day - I was wondering what these were - one was dark green and the other was light brown - they are from a creek in Victoria that used to have alot of Spiney blue crayfish in it - but now these b…
4 comments

Tiny bugs climbing on glas in 5g shrimp tank??
cdaJiv
Anyone know what these are?   Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2 comments

Dennerle Nano Eckfilter Question!
cdaJiv
I have the Dennerle Nano filter that came with the 10g ShrimpKing tank, it also came with the Baby Protect Intake Cover. Photos below to help explain... Does anyone know if the BabyProtect fits on the…
5 comments

Help with my Water Chiller
roscoeb
Hi I bought a Geek Teches STC - 200 Aquarium Water chiller on Ebay  to keep my 14 Lite Nano tank at 22 Degrees. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/70W-100W-Aquarium-Water-Chiller-Fish-Shrimp-Tank-Cool…
3 comments

How important is the "tumbling" when artificially hatching shrimp eggs?
EBC
So this morning I noticed one of my berried CRS wasn't doing well. When I came back a half hour later she was dead. I managed to remove bout 30 eggs from her. Unfortunately I don't have an actu…
5 comments

KK / Red ruby. I will get Panda and Red wine?
Arkaedus
Hello i am new with Caridinas. I have some questions. Here i go to ask aboout the King Kong / Red Ruby. If i keep them in two tanks separately. I will get Panda and Red Wine? Or i will get KKs …
1 comments

Feeding Platform vs How To Remove Leftover Food
cdaJiv
I have 3 Nano shrimp tanks all of which are 10 gallons or smaller. I use Fluval Shrimp & Plant Stratum in all of my shrimp tanks and I am happy with that and would like to stay with it. One problem I …
3 comments

Painting fume kill shrimps???
albash
Hi guys, I have been collecting quite numbers of dead shrimps over last 3 days. The feed amount not changed except I am recently painting my toilet and all my 3 tanks are close, literally just …
6 comments

Dwarf Cajun Crayfish in a 5 Gallon?
Cheeseball
     I have been researching dwarf Cajun crayfish (which are NOT a variation of dwarf Mexican crayfish, do not give me responds based on them. These Cajun Crays are quite different) and I have been…
8 comments

Elijah The Prawnstar
Elijah the Prawnstar
My new prawn website http://elijahtheprawnstar.webs.com/ Please give it a look.
1 comments

I'm thinking of getting Prawns
Elijah the Prawnstar
I'm thinking of getting a prawn to keep and not eat. I found one in the store and it was a coy little fish. Now i am good at catching prawns but i don't know the first thing about taking care of the…
2 comments

New to the gallery

Newsletter Published: *|date|* 

Link to newsletter: *|weblink|*

You can unsubscribe by clicking on: *|unsubscribe|*