Shrimp Love Mulberry

NoGi

Posting with the kind approval from @NoGi. We are looking for 20 volunteers to trial a new food supplement for ornamental shrimp. This is a mulberry leaf based diet, and our experience is that even the most finicky of shrimp love this food! During the development phase we have worked with a public aquarium and retail stores, now we would like feedback from dedicated hobbyists before we launch this product into the market.

20 people will be selected for the trial… SKF subscription members will be selected first followed by regular members. Send us a private message and we will arrange a free sample to be shipped.  In return we ask for your genuine feedback and perhaps some pictures of your shrimp eating the food :) Offer is only available to members living in Australia.

Edited by AussieFauna
  • Like 1

Offer is only available to members living in Australia.

Awwww ?

Goodluck! ?

Interessting food. They love the leafs indeed.

• Like 1

yeah always see people posting pics of their shrimp on the leaves and they seem to love the stuff. Would be interesting to get some feedback on how various shrimp take to mulberry in this form.

• Thanks 1

I'm down, I've already got my own tree but happy to compare how it goes vs straight from the source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Foxpuppet,

Thank you for the offer, we will send you a private message to arrange details.  We would love to hear feedback on the response to real mulberry leaves vs the prepared food!

Regards,

Aussie Fauna

Hello Foxpuppet,
Thank you for the offer, we will send you a private message to arrange details.  We would love to hear feedback on the response to real mulberry leaves vs the prepared food!
Regards,
Aussie Fauna

Cool, this means getting all sciencey ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk