SKF Aquatics Fortnightly Digest 28 April 2017

skfadmin

SKF_Aquatics_logo.png.c2975a068a835ff2ce

Welcome to the latest edition of the SKF Aquatics newsletter, your fortnightly roundup of our favourite discussions and recommended reading.

Enjoy the newsletter and thanks for continuing to be part of the SKF Aquatics family.

Your SKF Aquatics Team

Recently added topics

Mr Aqua 12G CRS Tank
GotCrabs
Aquarium: Mr Aqua 12g (90cm x 24cm x 21cm) 45l Filteration: Eheim 2213 Canister Lighting: BeamsWork 90cm (10,000K) Heating: Aqua One Glass Heater (22c) Substrate: Fluval Shrimp Stratum Fl…
1 comments

Shrimp issue
Shrimpness
What is on my shrimp and how do I need to take care of this. Salt dipped them both 2 days in a row and I still see them on the shrimp. Looks like trees and they are located on left of shrimp. …
8 comments

red cherry shrimp dying
xrayguy
Ok I need some help 1 week ago, my LFS and I decided to try and treat what I thought was fin rot on my 6 neon tetras.  We looked up bifurcan, and mulitple links on the internet said it was ok f…
8 comments

Blacks turning red !!
Martib
I've got some black cherries and the offspring are starting to turn red.  If I get the blackest and put them together will I produce blacks ??
2 comments

CRS colony update
ineke
Back in 2014 I showed some pictures of my quite large CRS colony. At that time I was breeding for numbers just to fill a very large tank so the quality of the shrimp wasn't very important to me. Las…
3 comments

The Tech Den continues their support in 2017
NoGi
A big thank you to @The Tech Den for their continued support as a Platinum Sponsor here at SKF Aquatics.  Great guys with a great range of aquatic stock.
2 comments

Some of my PINTO mix :)
Shrimp Farm
Hello guys. I'd like to share some of my Pinto mix. Hope that U like them. Plis tell me aswell should I start as a part of my chanel english version :)  
2 comments

Best cheap method for macro photography
pmasa
Hi guys, i was just wondering what the best method to take pictures of shrimp was, besides a dedicated dslr macro lens? I am wanting to take pictures of my shrimp but not so badly that i want to fork …
5 comments

Caridina dennerli
anthonyd
Hi guys, here is a video of my 30 litres dennerli tank which has been running for 2.5 years now. Started a new bigger tank for them so they will have more space .     https://youtu.…
5 comments

Extra sponsor information upfront
neo-2FX
Summary: Add location, website and discount code to forum description for accessibility Description: It would be great if all the sponsors had a location/website and discount code displayed upfr…
4 comments

New to the gallery

Newsletter Published: *|date|* 

Link to newsletter: *|weblink|*

You can unsubscribe by clicking on: *|unsubscribe|*