SKF Aquatics Fortnightly Digest 07 April 2017

skfadmin

SKF_Aquatics_logo.png.5edf2cb58a94374de7

Welcome to the latest edition of the SKF Aquatics newsletter, your fortnightly roundup of our favourite discussions and recommended reading.

Enjoy the newsletter and thanks for continuing to be part of the SKF Aquatics family.

Your SKF Aquatics Team

Recently added topics

Youthful Poo makes Aged fish live longer
jayc
I read a very amusing article that I thought I would repost here on SKFA, https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/youthful-poo-makes-aged-fish-live-longer/    
1 comments

Some awesome changes coming
NoGi
I've been keeping a close watch on the new features that are being added to the next release of the forum software. There are going to be some great changes that are on the way and whilst I will try…
3 comments

Improvement Register
NoGi
If you have any feedback or improvement suggestions, please remember to log them here: https://skfaquatics.com/forum/feature-plan/.    
1 comments

Great YouTube Channel
McMerwe Farms
Hi Guys!   Hope you don't see this as spam, as I am only interested in growing the hobby. Please check out my YouTube Channel and tell me what you think. I only started recently, but hopefu…
4 comments

Holiday preparation
Brentwillmers
Hi SKF members  I have a question to ask for you seasoned shrimp veterans.   I am planning to be away from my shrimp tanks for up to 3 weeks. I will have someone who can throw in some food …
6 comments

A little contrast
revolutionhope
My wife took some pix in the cull tank and I thought this one was worth sharing!  Will 
7 comments

Hybrid tank - shrimp stop moving and die
daveron
Hello, It seems I have a serious issue with my hybrid tank and have no idea what can be the cause of it. Basically, as the title says the shrimp stop moving and die. I can see no damage and…
11 comments

Picture uploading difficulties
revolutionhope
Anyone having problems upping pictures can u pls post details here?@Matuva you mentioned you couldn't do this just earlier now - can you let us know the platform you are using? Thanks! Will
18 comments

Can glass shrimp cross with RCS?
glenn
I have Paratya australiensis (glass shrimp) in my community tank anyone know if they are liable to cross breed with RCS ?Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
3 comments

RCS anomalies
Kevin KG
Hello, I'm still new here So I keep some RCS in 7 gal tank (30x30x30cm). I use aquabides for water and I put some bacteria starter. The filter is hang-on filter with surface skimmer and the lam…
13 comments

What's new in the forum marketplace

New to the gallery

Newsletter Published: *|date|* 

Link to newsletter: *|weblink|*

You can unsubscribe by clicking on: *|unsubscribe|*