Bloody Mary Rescue Mission.

GotCrabs

I'm in the planning stages of doing a small tank for the Bloody Mary Shrimp I managed to find and save out of my Mr Aqua 12g tank that beyond my control had a Male Fighter fish introduced and clean out most of my Bloody Mary and Crystal Red Shrimp, found 5 BM earlier, now have them in a bowl of tank water, can see 1 or 2 more flicking around so will have to rescue them as I see them.

Thinking a small Aqua One Horizon tank I have, something like 30 x 25 x 20, something like that, have left over Fluval Shrimp Stratum, have plenty of Seiryu Stone laying around unused also.

I'm thinking Moss only, I really like how Weeping Moss grows, so thinking Weeping Moss only placed around the Seiryu stone.

A small internal filter or Hang on Back would be better?

I have access to Micranthemum umbrosum, Hydrocotyle tripartita Japan and Hemianthus glomeratus micranthemoides from my main tank, might use cuttings, but at the moment a Moss only tank sounds appealing and care easy.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Advise? All welcome, thank you.

What?! 

I would be moving the fish out rather than the shrimp.

1 fish vs half a dozen shrimp that needs specific water parameters ... the fish is easier to re-house into the 1footer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jayc said:

What?! 

I would be moving the fish out rather than the shrimp.

1 fish vs half a dozen shrimp that needs specific water parameters ... the fish is easier to re-house into the 1footer.

Haha, beyond my control I'm afraid, has since had 5 Neon Tetras and 5 Zebra Danios introduced also, don't have many shrimp left at all, have 5 in a small bowl, can see another 2 in the 90cm, just gotta grab 'em.

I am on the lookout for some bloody mary's. Hit me up if you know where I can get them. 

Trust everyone is well.

Cheers.