SKF Downtime

Dean

Hi everyone and welcome back :)

As I'm sure by now you have all noticed we were off line for about 16 hrs. But rest assured we are not going anywhere regardless of who we upset.

So what happened was someone tried to hack the forum but were unsuccessfull in there attempts.

the forum was closed and a full check was done to ensure that the safety and continued running of SKF.

If you notic anything not working correctly please let me know as I worked through the night without sleep trying to fix this and may have missed a few settings being turned back on.

Get the IP address... Getting caught ____ is illegal. (Assume that is what it was as it seems to be the most popular way to cause havoc)

$5 on a scriptkid from one of the upset forums due to the marketing.

Edit:

After talking to Dean I am sure it was as I thought. Considering how easy it is to actually do, I thought I would remove the name so people cant Google how to do it :)

Lets see if they try again?

Very good of you to work so hard to get it all back online Dean! I think that the 'Mark all posts as read' button at the bottom of the forum isnt working a the moment.

I was having withdrawals this morning, no brekkie and SKF to start the day. Great to see its all back online now :)

If the moron ever admits it them I'm sort they will get what's coming to them. We will sick Kimbo on them.. grrrrrrr :)

Glad you got it up and running again. Really hope the "insert fool words" is caught and gets what they deserve

We will sick Kimbo on them..
LoL thats gold! Time for Kimbo to earn his sponsorship money and start launching triangles at keyboard cowboys.

And thanks Deano btw for getting us back up and running.

Tapatalk dosent seem to be working dean no real drama just letting you know I definatly noticed didn't get my morning fix of skf this morning so had to have a coffee instead lol glad to see everything is back to normal again

Good to be online here again, however, I am still having problems with logging in. Looks as if they have corrupted the forum styles with inappropriate code :(

Dean: Are our logins and passwords safe? Or is there any possibility that the hackers have read or passwords while manipulating the log in index side?

0.034246575342466 cents refund please for my day off from the forum lol

Don't make me send debt collectors around nothing scarier than a ballroom dancing debt collector. Lol

Glad it's all back up and running!!!