Hey all

mr_c265

Hey everyone,

My names Chris, im from Sydney. I started keeping shrimp only recently and am looking to expand my collection and get a bit more knowledgeable about them.

Only got cherries at the moment in a 100L tank by themselves. Looking forward to spending some time on here!

Cheers guys :) I should add, i have 4 tanks running at the moment, but only one of this is for shrimp. maybe they will expand into a couple of others over time.

Hey Chris, i work in the northern beaches. Im pretty much in the same shoes as you but with a smaller tank. How many cherries you got in the 100L?

Hey Chris' date=' i work in the northern beaches. Im pretty much in the same shoes as you but with a smaller tank. How many cherries you got in the 100L?[/quote']I've got about 25 at the moment, they are only just starting up though, only got them a week or two ago so waiting for them to start breeding. Just ordered some chameleons too so the Cherries will have some friends soon. Indiscriminate advertising does have its pros i guess, just kidding, i never would have found the forum otherwise. Other 3 tanks are, endlers in 100L, South East Asian Biotope in the 4ft and endlers fry in the last one which is a small bowl.

20121123_133841_zps63405ef2.jpg

This is the tank just before i added the shrimp and just after a huge cleanup! I'm getting some new Chameleon Shrimp this week, ill take a new photo once they are in and happy.