hi from brisbane

cprendergast

hi all just a quick hello, im chris from bulimba in brisbane. im a member of other shrimp forums too, just joining to check out this one too

Welcome to SKF mate, I'm sure like me you will start frequenting other forums less and less as the atmosphere here is the best I've found.

Welcome cprendergast...

does this forum have buy and sell topics ?
Paid subscription will give you access....$12.50 is good value for 12 months if you are serious about your shrimp.Just paid for mine now.. Here's a link for you with some more info....http://www.shrimpkeepersforum.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_usage#faq_12

G'day Chris, welcome to SKF. Pls do share pics of your tanks/shrimps, and ask away on any questions you have.

Welcome cprendergast...

Paid subscription will give you access....

$12.95 is good value for 12 months if you are serious about your shrimp.

Just paid for mine now.. Here's a link for you with some more info....

http://www.shrimpkeepersforum.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_usage#faq_12

Welcome to SKF mate.

What kinda Shrimps & Setups do you have?

Paid Subscriptions are well worth their while. Not only will it give you instant full access to the forum which otherwise will be opened up in time (Doesn't take long and well worth the wait)

But it gives you access to the Buy/Sell/Swap sections of the forum which will make back your $12.50 before you know it. I've seen nothing but good prices for quality shrimp and products constantly. Beautiful healthy plants and give aways (Free).

Not only does it benefit ourselves directly, but it helps to finance this wonderful forum which gives us Australian shrimp keepers a place to come chat, share, swap, and show and really I cant talk up what an awesome place this is enough.

Before this forum was created Australian keepers were limited to forums which are overseas based with no real option to buy stock or talk about local keeping etc.

Then the forum owner Dean decided to set up this place to allow us all a place to come and connect. He has put much of his own money, and time into providing the forum for us all. And I personally think it's a brilliant way to show him thanks and appreciation for doing so.

Anyways sorry don't mean to sound like a salesman lol. I really just can't elaborate how worth while the small investment is. The prices and quality alone will pay itself off with a single purchase.

Enjoy SKF and look forward to reading your posts/threads

so this is a paid only forum??

Nope the more you post and contribute the more the forum opens up:) you only have to pay to trade.. And at $12.50 it pays for itself:)

Welcome to SKF , Don't let the $12.50 put you off, if you are serious about shrimp and shrimp keeping then this is the place to be. IF NOT !!!!!! Hope you enjoy your time at SKF the only pure shrimp keeping forum in Australia

Welcome mate good to see more brissy people on here

Welcome to the forum mate. Sales translations arnt allowed to happen outside the Classifieds section. Defeats the purpose of paid subscription really.