Notopala breeding?

Baccus

I happened to wonder down to my pond and started moving some duckweed around and spied these two on top of one of the large besser bricks in the pond. I think/ hope I may have just caught these two in the act of breeding. Sorry the pictures aren't that good but I had to lean out over the pond and I didn't want to disturb them. If a patch of sunlight had not have happened to highlight them I probably would have missed them entirely.

P1130824_zpsrzufpkos.jpg

P1130820_zpsofg8fwif.jpg

P1130823_zps3tswk32s.jpg

I tried taking photos from other angles but the surface reflection was making everything too blurry.

Does anyone else actually have experience with seeing Notopalas breeding? I have found the babies before in my tanks but I have never actually seen the breeding act.

The pond is a bit of a wild place with thousands of hidey holes for baby snails to hide, but if I am lucky I may spot them on the sides of the pond. Really I am better off finding baby snails in the tanks, but even there they hide well, they are so tiny when newborn and easily mistaken at first glance for a small Ramshorn, but closer inspection always proves what they are.

I would be very interested in if my suspicions about the two breeding and if notopala (or the species I have) breeding has been recorded before on film. I went back down to the pond later and had a look for the snails but of course they had roamed off by then to hide in the wilderness.