Hello guys and girls

zacsbee89

Hi,

My names zac,

currently have a 1ftx1ftx2ft tank with red cherrys. Also have a guppy pond with Red cherrys breeding away nicely. Would like to get into different colours and varients and have been led here by aussie shrimp enthusiasts on facebook.

aswell as shrimp I have a 4x2x2.5 turtle/sailfin pleco tank and a 3ft with discus, pearl gouarmis and pepperment bristlenose also a 2ft with danios, tetras, gold honey gouarmis, common bristlenose and a L333

cheers,

zac

thankyou mickey,

He's a macquarie/murry river turtle. He's a tad over a year old and is a real little character! no other animal I know of knows that when the lights are out its bed time haha 730pm every night when his light goes out he climbs onto his log and goes to sleep.

Hi Zac, welcome to SKF. Many colour variants available on this forum......beware though...that tends to lead to additional tanksssssss..

thanks for the welcome guys.

Dean was the culprit for directing me to this forum :D

I'll get some pics up after work. There nothing special, alot of them the colour has washed out. I'll start culling the clear ones once I get the population up a bit.

phone pics only,

I have 4-5 females with the colouring of the ones in the photos. the rest have washed out. However ive kept them as i've had a problem with them surviving in this tank. The problem being not enough water turnover. So im just keeping the wash outs to restock then Will cull the worst.

In the tall tank I have a little oto catfish to help with cleaning although i think I need another 2-3.

The bottom tank is going to be for some yellow cherry's that I should have on the way. Thinking of getting another tank the same size to go next to it for some CBS or CRS.

• 2 weeks later...

A belated welcome to the forum ENJOY!