zn30

Today I logged in as normal and went to a topic after finishing in that topic I clicked on the forum folder.

I was logged out. 

Logged in again, and told I had the wrong pass word so I typed it in again and I was back in the forum.

I didn't really think anything about what just happened until once again I clicked on the forum folder and low and behold I had to go through the above process again. To test this I did it another two times and yes the abov process was required every time. 

Nothing major however it may become an issue if everyone is experiencing this as well. It may even fix itself up, mainly for your info.

I get that sometimes with Chrome and find it's because the Chrome browser gets all confused with the cookies. Usually after I clear the browser cache it works fine.

I was going to add I use an iPad and yes I'll clear the cache and see how that works afterwards, thanks for the suggestion.

11 minutes ago, NoGi said:

I get that sometimes with Chrome and find it's because the Chrome browser gets all confused with the cookies. Usually after I clear the browser cache it works fine.

Done iPad uses safari, cleared the cache surprise surprise fixed and faster funny after all these years the things we forget to do even if we knew it before. Thanks @NoGi

Glad it sorted it out for you. It was extremely frustrating when I first encountered it too. lol