Chiller types and reliability

zn30

I have read a lot about chillers both on line and within this forum. I have never needed one before until now and seeking advice from users rather than LFS advice. Please provide your experiences, problems and brand of chillers, that is:

1. Chiller Brand:
  2. Chiller Capacity:
  3. Litres of the tank chiller is used on:
  4. Wattage:
  5. Age of Chiller:
  6. Reliability:
  7. Any remarks that you think may be helpful: 

Is it recommended that I use a AC-211 Heating-Cooling Aquarium Temperature Controller to switch the chiller on and off to regulate the temp?

I understand many of you have posts on this forum ref chillers however I'm after reliability from the advice of the members that use them or have used them recently. Thanks for your input.

Just wanted to add additional experiences I have had.

In particular with my Teco chiller and Hailea chillers and their serviceability.

I had to do out of warranty repairs to both Teco and Hailea chillers.

My observations are 

1) Teco spare parts are harder to find and a lot more expensive.

2) Hailea spare parts are a lot easier to find and are cheaper. Parts are possibly cheaper because Hailea are overall just cheaper than Teco. 

3) Teco is more expensive, but when I opened up the chiller for repairs (yes,  I did my own repair), the standard of build quality is very noticeable between the Teco and cheaper Hailea/Resun.

3 hours ago, jayc said:

I mentioned some of them in this post. ...

Thanks @jayc great post helps a lot with what to choose also great comments from others as well. Thanks for taking your time to redirect and added info above.