Hello SKF

wayne6442

This is exciting, a new forum! so looking forward to the future, and the sharing of all the trials and tribulations of shrimp keeping.

At the moment I have two 300x300x600 mm tanks and two 200 ltr black plastic tubs. The tubs are used as general grow out and cull tanks. My interest at the moment is in Cherry Shrimp, I have normal red cherries, Sukura Reds, Painted fire Reds,Blue gene, Brown, Tangerine, and Yellows. Also in my collection are Darwin Algea shrimp, Darwin Rednose Shrimp and Nth Australian camilion shrimp.

I have had many years in keeping various sorts of fresh water Fish. Noteably Breeding Australian and New Guinea Rainbow Fish ( small commercial) and farming Redclaw and Maron crayfish ( commercial) I am now retired , and live happily on a houseboat with my partner, two Shih tzu dogs, and of course my shrimp.

Looking forward to the future with SKF Shrimp Rule!!!!

ENJOY!

Hello Wayne6442

welcome to shrimpkeepersforum, sounds like you have plenty of life experience and can contribute a lot to this forum.

im very interested to know how you can manage to fit so many things on a house boat :) ?

there must be some of the commercial crayfish knowledge that can be used in ornamental shrimp keeping to your advantage im sure.