Personal Messenger Improvements

NoGi

Summary: Improvements to the Personal Messenger Description:

There are some improvements coming to the PM system as part of the next forum update to 4.1.13.

Read/unread filtering

The first improvement is that you can now filter the message list by read and unread, making it a little easier to browse through just the messages you're interested in.

filter_messages.png

Search improvements

Next up, the messenger search has been improved in a couple of ways; first, you can now also search the names of both the recipients and the senders, and second, we've added a menu so you can specify which fields in particular you want to search by.

search_messages.png

Easier moving

Finally, we've added a popular request - the ability to use the mass-move tool inside the messenger. You can now check multiple messages, and the usual mass-action toolbar will appear that will allow you either move them to another folder, or, has been the case in the past, delete them.

move_messages.png

View full item

• Like 3

Excellent!

I can finally keep my inbox tidy.

• Like 1

Won't be long now, just need the themes to be updated before I upgrade.

• Like 1

Update has been done. A couple of the themes need to be updated but this feature should be there now.

Update has been done. A couple of the themes need to be updated but this feature should be there now.