New shrimp line created by BossAquaria.Com.Au Green Tiger Cherry. updated! pics Page 1,2,3

Dean

They look stunning dude, the green is starting to strengthen nicely :encouragement:

image-74_zps53ad8fd5.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dean

• BlueBolts

• Trav80

• Squiggle

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Phwoar!!!!!!!!

You sound like you smelt something off! It should be DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNN!

Gee, that escalated quickly! Went from pale green to 100% planted aquarium camo in a few months! Another stunning shrimp type!

stunning green coming though now. is there a hide button, if my partner see these it's all over. better start saving now lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Tonight i did a massive cull of my Green tiger cherry program and removed ALL males and ugly females and have

chosen this Stud to further the program as i think he is the best hope a successful line.

Only problem is i seem to be slowly loosing the tiger pattern and getting more solid? i dont mind but really like the tiger strips so might have to

start a new tank and breed backwards again soon....

Anyway i still love this one :)

Green-tiger-cherry-Stud_zps319b7697.jpg

lol yeah the whiteish bit on top is because he is going to molt today or tomorrow :)

Needs a new suit for the ladies he now has free run at ;)

They look amazing Dean...How long before they'll be released to the public?

it wont be before xmas i think. there is only 6 left now in the tank after the cull. 1 male and 5 girls.

once im really happy with the color and they are breeding 100% true i then need to breed good numbers so everyone

can at least get a few so the price doesn't go to high :)

Wow, the intensity of the green is really starting to come through. I personally prefer a more solid shell, rather then the tiger pattern...espacially since the wild type cherry having this characteristics, the stripes just "dirties" the look......hope Im not sounding vicious. LOL, it is 4.30am in Perth ! BUT, if you do have any green with tiger stripes, I'm sure everyone on this forum would have em.

Keep it up Dean !

Got to agree with all comments, these are absolutely stunning! I suspect a lot of us are going to need new tanks this year.

@BB go back to bed mate. Although a late night and a few beers and I'd love to see ya comments then ;-)

@BB go back to bed mate. Although a late night and a few beers and I'd love to see ya comments then ;-)

I need a snickers bar .... I'm Not Me When I'm Hungry