Sign in to follow this  
sajica

Shrimp Poster

sajica

Hey guys, I just stumbled across this poster essentially through the AZOO facebook site. Apparently it comes out in December. Just wondering if anyone knows any more details like where it will be available and how much.... I sense a group buy ;)

post-23-139909847071_thumb.jpg

post-538-139909857966_thumb.jpg

Sprae

Let me know! I'd be interested in a group buy :)

sajica

I'm hoping someone with Asian connections or on one of the international forums can shed more light.

BlueBolts

Surely Oli, with all his knowledge, contacts etc...can get one for us all...I'm definitely in !

Eshrimp

Im in for one as well :D

mickeyG

I'd be in for one for shiz!

Trav80

There is an Azoo distributor here, based in Sydney I believe. They would be who you should contact, I'm in for a group but that's for sure. :)

Triggs

I'd def be interested in a group buy :D

Gino

+1 for group buy :)

BlueBolts

Chris, it's a unanimous vote.....Thanks for organising all this for US ! LOL

durro68

count me in X 2!

JPN07

X1 for me too please ;)

jordan93

i may be interested depending on price

sajica
Chris' date=' it's a unanimous vote.....Thanks for organising all this for US ! LOL[/quote']

You bastards :p

jacet

Count me in too.... would love one please...

Robert

I know the boys personally from green chapter in vietnam that can send over posters for me. ill send them an email now asking what they have at the moment and if they can get these azoo ones for me. dont know why dean hasnt conned us into buying benibachi posters/stickers other branded promo merchandise. id LOVE a huge benibachi banner.

Robert

Blah blah in sydney apparently stocks these posters. ill call tomorrow and ask, if i can get a deal for a bulk amount to 'wallpaper' my shrimp room then ill let you know

BlueBolts

Wallpapering the room ? Now that's a great idea !

sajica

Well I definitely want one for myself and 1 for the shop ;) If Robert is happy to talk turkey that'll be great, otherwise I can discuss it with Royal Aquatics on Monday. I think the current total of Posters wanted is 13.

Actually, if we had one up on the wall at work, we should probably have them up for sale too..... It'll be great if we could get closer to the source/ deal with AZOO directly or whoever distributes AZOO in Australia.

Neo-shrimp

Add me into the list too please...:victorious:

bailey88

Ill get one too

wayne6442

another one here please!!!!!

Robert

Blah blah wont have them in for another few weeks that means australia wont have them for another few weeks. I have a suggestion, how about we at skf create our own shrimp poster with the skf banner across the top. im sure we can collect some amazing photos of our own. revenue builder. not so much a calendar. still waiting on my overseas buddies to get back to me.

Dean

I am working on a poster for us all ATM. But still a lot to do :)

Will be much cheaper to get them direct from AZoo than a reseller.

I can conta t them and see what I can do this week for you all.

Trav80

That would be great Dean :)