G'Day all

Neo-shrimp

G'Day all

My name is CJ

Bought Red Cherries (10) about 2 months ago to add to my 3ft tank (Endlers) something different...Not expecting much...After half a month observing them

thought I'll purchase some Crystal Reds (6)...had no idea that I'd get hooked...Shrimp Buzz...

Stumbled onto Bossaquaria and saw the SKF advertisement and here I am (100 % shrimp noobie) compare to you guys...

Will be setting up a shrimp tank soon (gather some dough) and hopefully get some do's & don'ts from the members

of the forum ....Stoked to be here

Hi CJ, Welcome to SKF. Yes, we all share the shrimp buzz. Thanks for the intro. Many great members here who will only be too willing to help.

Welcome aboard.... We all love our shrimp and we all love different varieties of shrimp too. I'm sure you'll have fun, learn a lot and waste a lot of money on shrimp while you're here ;)

Welcome to SKF mate. First tip I can give you is DO continue to post here on SKF so more of the forum will open up for you.

Hi CJ' date=' Welcome to SKF. Yes, we all share the shrimp buzz. Thanks for the intro. Many great members here who will only be too willing to help.[/quote']

Thanks Bluebolts... much appreciated

Welcome aboard.... We all love our shrimp and we all love different varieties of shrimp too. I'm sure you'll have fun' date=' learn a lot and waste a lot of money on shrimp while you're here ;)[/quote']

Thanks sajica...hope to learn alot and not waste alot..Miss's will kill me...

Welcome to skf mate :)

G'day Gino

Thought I'll add a few more to your motto below Shrimp is the fruit of the sea

Cajun shrimp, Bacon wrapped shrimp, garlic shrimp, kung pao shrimp, shrimp fried rice and calypso shrimp...:anonymous:

Welcome to SKF mate. First tip I can give you is DO continue to post here on SKF so more of the forum will open up for you.

Fishmosy..Thanks for the welcome and greatly thankful for my first tip...:encouragement:

Welcome to the forum mate.

Hope you get all the info you need and have a successful start to the hobby.

Look forward to reading your comments and posts!

Welcome to the forum mate.

Hope you get all the info you need and have a successful start to the hobby.

Look forward to reading your comments and posts!

Thanks Triggs...Will keep ya updated when things start rolling with the shrimp setup...:stupid:

Welcome to SKF Neo-shrimp, hope you are enjoying your time here :) dont worry about Loach's post count mate, he has speedy fingers that none of us can match

Thanks Dean...I think you're in another category yourself mate (I'm sure majority members would like to be in)... Where do you get the time for all those breeding experiments and how long have you been in the shrimp show for Dean??? Thanks once again CJ (hope you don't mind if I ask in the future for some expert advice)