Great start to the day ??

Ayrshire shrimp

Morning guys ? look what I found when turning my lights on...a red panda tb ??? six for bad PIC. He's the one on top right.

IMG_20160408_181753.jpg

• Like 1

• HOF Member

Hi Ayrshire shrimp. In Australia we call the red panda a Wine Red or Red Wine. It's hard to see your fellow so that maybe why you haven't got any replies. It's very exciting when you get your first TB in a different colour. The Ruby Red and Wine Red are beautiful shrimp just love their colour which is so vivid. 

Congratulations and do try and get another picture for us. 

Its super hard to get a good PIC from that tank as I'm running a 150w metal halide light. Will try tho ??

Any better? I trys to shade the area above with my hand lol.

IMG_20160409_114231.jpg

• Like 4

It is gorgeous Ayreshire Shrimp! What does one call a CRS panda?? congratulations.

Thanks for all the comment guys ? as far as I'm led to believe its a red panda tb tho not too clued up on my tb's lol all help and thoughts on this greatly appreciated.

It is not a Taiwan Bee- as Ineke mentioned they are more red wine colour or ruby red. Yours is CRS Crimson. I am looking forward to finding out from the more knoweledgable guys on the forum to tell us what one calls it ?

Did you buy CRS and this was just a random amongst them or bought TB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, Ayrshire shrimp said:

Its super hard to get a good PIC from that tank as I'm running a 150w metal halide light. Will try tho 1f609.png1f609.png

Any better? I trys to shade the area above with my hand lol.

IMG_20160409_114231.jpg

Hello @Ayrshire shrimp

The pictures you have put up look more like CRS to me. Could they be CRS Mischlings from Wine red instead? Its just that the pattern and colour looks more like CRS.

• HOF Member

I was being polite when I posted -hence asking for a better picture and stating their col;our should be vivid. They should be similar to theseDSC_0202-001.JPGDSC_0198.JPGDSC_0189.JPGimage.jpg

Hello @Ayrshire shrimp

The pictures you have put up look more like CRS to me. Could they be CRS Mischlings from Wine red instead? Its just that the pattern and colour looks more like CRS.

I reckon that's probably the most likely scenario given the look of the pattern and colouring, still a nice start though.