Tibee cross with tiger

albash

Guys, not sure if this question has been answered before. My understanding tibee is achieved by crossing tiger and taiwanbee and taitibee is when tibee cross with taiwan bee (hopefully I got this right).
What do you call if tibee cross with tiger? What results can we expect? Or is this possible? Hope to hear other thoughts.

Btw, it was a good auction result tonight - darn, I missed it.

8 hours ago, albash said:

What do you call if tibee cross with tiger?

That is still a Tibee.

Maybe we can call it a titibee? Lol

I have been thinking about doing this in the future. I was going cross some bb with some oebts. For a couple of generations then cross them to tangs.

But currently i am working on another project ?

• HOF Member

I am starting a project now - 1 tank with Taitibees and OEBT and another tank with Taitibees and Tangerines. I'm hoping to get a bit of a tiger look to my Taitibees plus some different colours!!!

One of my projects going at the moment is, I have my female Tibee with OEBT Genes and I have Breed them with my male Blond Tiger and I have gotten a 50-50 return. The ones with out the orange eyes have the same patterens as my other OEBT's

I'm not too sure what would be the outcome of breeding then in the opposite way, once I get another female Tiger i'll try it.

• Like 1