Tapatalk not working?

jc12

Does anyone use Tapatalk for SKF? I have not been able to access SKF via Tapatalk for a number of days. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same. Is this a technical issue that could be resolved from your end @NoGi? Thanks! :)

I'm replying via tapatalk on iOS and it seems to be working.

I can see posts but not create a post. Thanks for letting me know. I'll look into it.

• Like 1

Thanks JC for posting this, I didn't even think to check here.... Last week or so I had no new posts showing on Tapatalk and subforums showing bad gateway error etc.

updated the phone, tapatalk, but nothing was working ;)

Anyone else having problems with current version? Mine has numerous issues and is majorly preventing me from visiting skf as much as i otherwise would be :-(

revolution, I too was having issues few days back but then NoGi did something on his end and it fixed it for me. I was getting endless loading and nothing was actually loading. Works fine now. What are your symptoms?

I could not post last night from IOS. I was trying to include an attachment and I figured that was the problem. Seem to be able to post now.

lol i maytbe imagining it but is there 3 threads about this tapatalk nuisance? haha. lets hope it really is fixed for good .. seems to be a major PITA for nogi our valiant forum admin...

• Like 1

Yeah there is a Facebook thread too haha. Looks fixed for now for me.

This post was via Tapatalk and it gave me a weird error but still posted.

Edited by neo-2FX
  • Like 1

Testpost from tt

Testpost from tt

Hm i got an error msg firdt go and tried again. Seems both posts actually worked anyway. Meh

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...