Hey everyone from Jase in perth

jase87

Hey guys im new to shrimp, just in the process of setting up my first shrimp only tank which is a 150litre planted setup that i plan on putting yellow cherries in "just gotta find some"...

Besides that ive been keeping fish for maybe 16+years and have worked in aquarium stores for 11 years of that "my whole working life" lol

Ive kept a lil bit of everything from Marine, planted, NANO's, community and Cichlid setups...

At the moment besides the 150litre im setting up for the shrimp and the aquarium section at work ive got myself a 1000l IBC grown out tank with LF albino and LF common bristlenose fry, Pingu guppies and red cherries in it, i also have 2 6 footers with all my adult breeding bristlenose varieties... also in the process of setting up a 750 litre marine reef aquarium in then living room, just gotta find enough cash to finish the idea LOL..

looking forward to learning and sharing on the site

Jase

Hooray another west Aussie welcome to SKF buddy. Wow sounds like you will have a lot to share. There are a few of us with yellow cherries over here now so just sing out when your ready. Best of luck and enjoy

Welcome to SKF buddy.

I'm sure you will find some Yellow Cherries from someone here. The premium members have access to the forums "Buy/Sell/Swap" Section which is only $12.50 a year subscription.

Take it from me man, You'll make the $12.50 back in savings within a purchase or two. Some of the prices and quality I've seen here for sale are the best I've seen by far.

It's also a very good way to thank the forum owner for spending so much of his time and efforts into setting up such a wonderful place for us all to come to chat, share, learn and well show off :D

Anyways I don't mean to sound like a salesman I just want to share with everyone how much it's worth the premium membership not only personally for the savings but to keep such a wonderful place running that we can all enjoy!