Awards improvement

perplex

Summary: easy access to see who has the awards Description:

right now there is no easy way to see who has awards and what they got it for. you have too go the awards tab, click on the number awarded, then you see the people and go to there profile to view it.  i suggest you can click on 'Valued Member' or what ever award in the award tab and it will show me all the valued members and the reason for what they got it for.

View full item

Technically it is as it's showing in the profile box and if you put your mouse over it shows the description of what it was for.

The footer issue is actually a bug which came after which does have a fix already but I need to find time to implement. 8-) I'll try and do tonight if I get the chance, just don't tell my missus as I've got a thousand other chores to do lol

just so we are on the same page, im meaning you can click on these and it will, show the details  inside of the person, date, what for ect, like a forum topic. right now you ahve to click on the number and see who got it then that will take you to there profile. i just thought you could so something with whats right infront

asdfasdf.jpg

Edited by perplex

yea i know... lol, this topic  is about that heading, i think needs changing

i think it should be reworked, click the heading and in there is a list with what they got the award for, the number is just a way to see who got the awards and the header is a new page

Edited by perplex

So you want to click on the heading and not the number? I'm not sure the developer will do it as there are a lot of other users of the same app. I can still ask the question though.

it doesnt matter then.

i just found it took alot of back and forward to find out who got what reward for what, i just was looking for like a list

well, you make it sound so boring :P

all i thought was, say i wanted to see what member got 'Valued member' and 'why' right now there is no easy way of seeing this, i can see what member got it, but i cant see the why unless i click on there profile, ect, down the track there could be 40 members who got it, it would take forever to look at every profile to see why they got it, i think something needs to be added to you can see what members got it and why.

so my thought was you can click the "valued member" and that will take you to some type of page that has a list of people that have that award and why

• 2 months later...

Not sure if this is new in the version I just updated but if you click on the number and hover your mouse over the person it should pop up their profile letting you hover over the award which gives the description.

yea, i see now, maybe its like that ever since you added the awards on the left here, its not what i was expecting but it does the job

Edited by perplex

• 4 months later...