Hello from Perth.

Bethbot

Hello,

I keep and breed bettas. I used to keep a big tank of cherry shrimp, and have been wanting to try CRS & CBS for a while.

while I struggle to keep any plants in my garden alive, I seem to do very well growing aquatic and submersed plants :)

I am also heavily involved in table top wargaming, and have used my terrain making skills to make artificial rocks & miniature trees.

My favourite tank is the Portal (video game) themed tank, with a hand sculpted companion cube, and personality construct (which is also wired with LEDs for the eye to light up).

I also make my own IAL teabags :)

I am a little shy on forums, but am always online reading, but I will try to at least post pictures of any interesting projects Im working on.

Kind regards,

Beth

Hey mate welcome to SKF.

Your tanks sound sweet, Would look very cool with some shrimp running around.

Would love to see some pictures of your work, Always loved scaped and themed tanks.

Anyways hope you enjoy the forum, And don't be too shy! Everyone here is very friendly.

Take care.

Hi Beth, Welcome aboard. Sounds fascinating, and please do post some pics. No need to be shy whatsoever, this is a great forum with no attitude and agenda's, so do feel free to ask any questions and/or share information.

I'm a noob too. My mate got me onto this forum recently. He says there are alot of good people and info

Cheers

Hi Beth, Don't be shy here at SKF we are a great and caring Forum

very true beth everyone here is good.... this would have to be the best forum i have been on in many years...

very true beth everyone here is good.... this would have to be the best forum i have been on in many years...

I second this. Welcome to SKF Beth

Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

I'll see if I can get a couple of good photos of my tanks, and new nano, set up a day ago, home to two little CBS :)

Ahhhh table top gaming another money hole .... how do you do it!

But welcome aboard!

Hi Beth and welcome to SKF

Another west Aussie our numbers are growing:congratulatory: this is a very informative and friendly forum. Enjoy

cheers

Guy

• 2 weeks later...