you can never have enouth shrimp

addicted2shrimp

started out with cherrys and with a great advice and help by great breeders like glen ng jamie newbreed cam larmont shannon ryan and other great mates iv gone from just having cherrys to nearly having every shrimp on the australian market so many more great shrimp out there this year i will be leting some of my juvies go to fund more shrimp and tanks i now have 50 tanks runing i am also doing a aqua culture course to get more exp this is my passion and im not going any were i love this hobby and meet some fantastic mates in the hobby i look forward to meeting more mates and im learning every day still i dont know everything and im not a big shot i just want to say thank you to all the ppl that have helped me along the way [emoji12]

• Like 6

Addicted2shrimp is the perfect username for you sir!!!

Talk about enthusiasm, your Waterchanges must be fun!! Looking forward to many awesome shrimp colony pics from you in the future.

Great to see you on here too!! Finally!! @addicted2shrimp

• Like 1

Its been a pleasure helping you into this hobby mate, I look forward to seeing your shrimp in full bloom and good to meet nice guys like yourself with good honest genuine hearts, cheers Ian, catch up soon.

• Like 1

One of the most extensive list of shrimp I have seen. Keep up the good work. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 14 January 2016 at 0:36 AM, addicted2shrimp said:

started out with cherrys and with a great advice ........................i dont know everything and im not a big shot i just want to say thank you to all the ppl that have helped me along the way emoji12.png

Started with five cherries which have produced so many shrimplets, high grade and so many colours starting to seperate into different tanks slowly. Have advanced slowly to CRS finally four females berried attributed to advice and posts on this forum thank you all especially those mentioned in @addicted2shrimp post above. 

Thinning out current stock of fish and Lseries catfish converting tanks to shrimp tanks, thanks again to all. 

Just another shrimp addict, not a bad addiction though.

• Like 1