Some of my shrimp tank

Shrimpdream

Here is my shrimp tank pic , don't spend much time on shrimp this year.Not as many shrimp as before. Just keep some for fun. Thanks lot WA shrimp friend keep support make me keep shrimp tank going.

here is some of my shrimp tank.:)

Yellow cherry shrimp tank

post-215-139909857832_thumb.jpg

post-215-139909857837_thumb.jpg

post-215-139909857842_thumb.jpg

post-215-139909857847_thumb.jpg

post-215-139909858109_thumb.jpg

Thanks, it was used my i pad take the photo no very good, can't take shrimp photo probably. nextime I try take some of my shrimp photo put up.

tanks are looking awsome as always bro.. hope u can take photos of shrimp as you have some awsome quality ones..

Beautiful tanks.

Your plants are all so nice and healthy glowing and lush!

What's the plant in the second last picture? Is that twisted val or?

I forget that plant name can some one in the forum help me , is a type Madagascar plan I think. That is in 3 ft tank is a big plant , it keep open flowers but flowers not very nice looking.

The java fern just one or two years old one, the big I have before is 2.5f size 4 years old.

this my other 4f tank have more plant ,not very nice tank just keep plan alive at moment.

post-118-139909858101_thumb.jpg

post-215-139909846699_thumb.jpg

Hi Chen

Good to see you on SKF, another one for W.A. Keep em coming. How are your CBS coming along? did you get it all sorted out.

Cheers

Guy

Yep CBS going ok at moment, have one or two unusual color tunup too. See how they go later .how about you bro.

Yep CBS going ok at moment' date=' have one or two unusual color tunup too. See how they go later .how about you bro.[/quote']

Good to hear your getting it under control mate.

Yeah its all coming along nice mate, just starting to design another rack/system to do some selective breeding and preparing for summer. Will have to catch up some time and maybe exchange some stock/bloodlines.

Cheers

love what you've done with all of your tanks bro, got quite the golden collection happening ay! when will we see you with taibees??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well shrimpdream your tank looks great let me say that .my tanks are a bit of a mess compeard to yours .keep up the good work cheers mike