Dark background theme

FMuscle

I'd like a dark background theme to be added to the forum. not only can it set you apart from the mass of white&blue forums, it is easier on the eyes when ambient light is dim...
Thanks

• Like 1

@perplex right down the bottom of the forum you will see 'Theme' click that and then you can change it.

Definitely my favourite but makes my signature look crap lol

Edited by OzShrimp

1 hour ago, OzShrimp said:

@perplex right down the bottom of the forum you will see 'Theme' click that and then you can change it.

Definitely my favourite but makes my signature look crap lol

thanks. hmm might take some getting use too, might stick with white but ill leave it for abit

@NoGi hi me again!!!!!!!!!! more things need your attention :P

Just had a mini look and seems like a couple things are broken

wuih47.jpg

1. all the headers need to be moved to the left

2. search function isnt in the right area, but i think when you move all the headers to the left it will fix this

3. theme and contact us need to be moved over to the middle

there is also something abit with your name at the top, hard to explain maybe test this yourself, go both versions, make sure your at the top of the page then scroll down, you will notice on dark theme name and mail box dissapears, where on normal it stays and just goes up when you scroll down, im guessing you want the themes the same, if not dont worry about it

also can you add the snow in dark theme might look really sweet with the lights :P

Edited by perplex

I like!

Except one detail. The SKF banner is locked in place when scrolling, it hides a ¼ of the screen.

@NoGi

2 things to check if you can

in the dark theme, i went into chat, and i couldnt scroll down with scroll wheel, seemed to bug out, but i could scroll if i used the side bar...

second thing i tried to do @NoGi in dark theme and nothing poped up, do you have to enable it?

EDIT - it seems to work now the @, but seems buggy for me

Edited by perplex

8 hours ago, perplex said:

in the dark theme, i went into chat, and i couldnt scroll down with scroll wheel, seemed to bug out, but i could scroll if i used the side bar...

What browser and OS?

8 hours ago, perplex said:

EDIT - it seems to work now the @, but seems buggy for me

Yeah, I get this sometimes too.

On 12/15/2015 at 8:34 AM, FMuscle said:

I like!

Except one detail. The SKF banner is locked in place when scrolling, it hides a ¼ of the screen.

I disabled the sticky header but if too many people want it back, I may need to turn it back on lol.

@NoGi you fixed it with disabling the sticky header, i cant give you a screenshot now, i can scroll fine now, i think the sticky header was messing around with scrolling down

maybe something like, since chat is only a small window, and when i scroll i may do 6 lines at once, but says there is only 4 lines to scroll down it may just bug out, if that makes sense since you can change how many lines you can scroll, and then when you add the stick header onto it, just bugs out. or it just bugs out in general :P, it was on firefox, windows 10 if you still wanna know

Edited by perplex

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/1/2016 at 11:41 PM, NoGi said:

Has it always been like that? It's probably the membership colour.

its like that for every person, and as far as i know its always been like that

OK, hang tight guys. Feedback from the developer - Thank you for your feedback. With the new version this problem will be resolved.

I applied an update (not the one we are waiting on to fix this issue) which may have reset some of the settings. Was there something specific you wanted me to look into?

lol, i feel like i keep complaining... im just not a fan of change lol... if no one else cares about it, then it doesnt matter