SKF Tees (new)

NoGi

For our overseas members, Oz members welcome to buy as well but just remember that pricing is in $USD. I've outsourced the whole fulfillment process for these new tees as I don't want to end up being stuck with surplus sizes like I have the last couple of times. I believe around 35% of the cost of the t-shirt comes back into supporting SKF - the rest covers SunFrog costs.

Hope you like the new designs, very different to what I've had done in the past.

5667920274943_SKFTee01.thumb.jpg.3bf1e30

56679204b4a9b_SKFTee02.thumb.jpg.3b6779d

• Like 2

Nice drawings! But you mention overstocks. When I was an admin on a car forum, we would get new designs every year for t-shirts, put them on sale for a limited time, and then send the order to be produced. The owner would order just a few extras for giveaways, other than that 100% sold before production.

• Like 1

Yeah that's the plan when I find a cheap enough place to do it here or send from overseas. I just don't want to use Vistaprint again as I wasn't 100% happy with the results.

• 2 months later...

I'm still looking into these. I was not happy with the print quality with the way most printing places do the transfers. I'm exploring a different printing technique to the material now.