• Join Our Community!

Register today, ask questions and share your shrimp and fish tank experiences with us!

• sdlTBfanUK
      The shrimps don't all hatch at the same time so she may have had a couple of eggs you didn't see. Anyway, it does you a favour as you can check both tanks at the same time as to whether shrimplets do well and better in one over the other etc! Great to hear all is going well! Simon
    • ShrimpDesigns
      Thank you guys! I’m pretty set on getting some sort of red variant for this new tank!   checkout @shrimplabs_ on Instagram if you want closer insights on these tanks as they progress!
    • supermansteve32
      Hello everyone.  Thought I'd update y'all. I stetup the breeder tank and put my 3 pregnant chicks in there. One is done breeding and I've put her back in the main tank, I've counted 9 babies in there. Ironically I've seen 2 new babies in the main tank, not sure where they came from bc I thought I got all the pregnant ones out. Thanks for your help everyone
    • jayc
      Nice CRS!  
    • sdlTBfanUK
      Fantastic photos and great that the RO water unit and pen arrived so promptly! It is always exciting when you get a batch of shrimplets - something I am looking forward too! Simon