Hi all!

Die Hard

I just set up a Sulawesi tank, about 15 of cardinal and 7 white orchid, 3 of them had eggs already, I can't wait till i can see the babies, hehe. I also have 200l Red cherry Tank, and they keep growing population, seem RC is easier than Sulawesi shrimp. Hope to learn experiences about Sulawesi shrimp from experiences members. Sorry for my bad English.

Welcome to SKF buddy.

Would love to see some photo's of your tanks if possible?

Cool to have members joining from all over the world, I love seeing what other countries do/have with their setups.

Anyways hope you enjoy the place!

Welcome to SKF mate. Keen to see pictures too. Can't wait until Sulawesi shrimps become available in Australia

Hi there mate welcome to SKF.

Would love to see some pics as well. What Species do you have available in Vietnam. Siamese fighting fish are quiet popular over there arent they?

+1 to Triggs it is good to see members from all over the world and different methods of the hooby.

Anyone can help? I can't upload more pics, I insert pics links from my Dropbox public folder, and the site says "remote file is too large", when I upload from my laptop the site says "exceed your quota by ..." or something like that. Like to share more pics, hihi.

Hi there mate welcome to SKF.

Would love to see some pics as well. What Species do you have available in Vietnam. Siamese fighting fish are quiet popular over there arent they?

+1 to Triggs it is good to see members from all over the world and different methods of the hooby.

Hi tropo, in Vietnam there a lot of species for hobby, Siamese fighting fish is one of them, such as shrimp, many kind of fish...

Love your country, Love your shrimp varieties, Welcome to the best forum down under SKF ENJOY!