Hi All

jacet

Hi All just to say hi and hope to learn and share a lot on here.... I am keeping both crystal red and black and want to get into different stuff for my main display... I still dont think you can beat a big group of crystal at feed time...

Welcome to SKF jacet! You'd find loads of info here as you become a regular member. Take the time to look around and more will open up as you stay active ;)

Thanks mate I am in the middle of setting up my new scape just for my shrimp. It has taken me about a month now and this week end i finaly get to put water in it... Got all my crystals in my kids tanks till i finish it of and plant it out...

Welcome to SKF mate, sounds good. Plenty of good info here and a great crowd. Pics are always welcome.

Welcome to SKF buddy.

Look forward to seeing your setup/shrimp and reading your threads/replies!

What kinda shrimp are you looking at for your main display ?

Wanting to have CRS and CBS in the main tank, at the moment we have red cherries ( too many of them) and darwin red nose and glass shrimp, also 1 CBS and some CRS in our daughters tank, just watched the CRS spit out babies the other night was amazing to see!

Looking at dividing up the 4ft tank can anyone suggest what to use so shrimplets cant get through? Just dont have the permissions to go looking around the site yet :)

Triggs.... Just read your signature and my god you love them or hate them and im a hater...lol.... Go Tigers hoping for a good year this time around..lol...

What i want in my main display is really different things and lots of them.. What does everyone keep other than CRS and CBS.

Hi jacet, Welcome to SKF. The Tiger's must be due for a premiership huh......BUT, sorry...Go the EAGLES !!! LOL

There's lots of varieties of shrimps besides CRS/CBS.....our natives are great, golden bee, snow white, bluebolts, wine red, king kong, tigers (& all it's varieties), and the amazing colour variants of cherries....

Tigers are well over due...lol... yes my son has darwin red nose and i just love them...I will be putting a few in my tank when i finish it... Alot of the shrimp i see on the net are only avalible over seas...

thanks guys... I like how a lot of you take your time to say welcome....

Welcome to SKF. Love to see some photos when you are ready.

Hi Nogi... Are yoy the same Nogi that was on another forum and me and my son come around to get cherries of you... It was a while ago....

I would probably have to say yes. :D you were out Ipswich way right? How are those cherries going? I've changed all my reds for yellows now.

reds everywhere....lol... i have gone right out of fish and into shrimp.... picking up a CBS sss later on today with some s and ss grades and s grade CRS... My son i still has cherries and got into red noses... Not out ippy way any more moved in to much closer to town..

Yeah they breed like rabbits. Give me a holla if your boy wants a few yellows. I'm happy to spare a few for him/you. :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum!

Good to see some more locals on the forum .... we are being overtaken with westerners!

As a noob I welcome you too. It's interesting when you are stuck in the intro pages that alot of people are joining up all the time.

f4f