New Shrimp Patterns

Sprae

that looks awsome!

imagine a crs with stripes like a tiger:D

whatastrid_w6 about pinto's?

Pinto%20Bee%20Shrimp2.jpgPinto%20Bee%20Shrimp%20.jpg

I reckon I could have tanks in my house if they come with stars and rainbow colours. My wife couldn't possible say no then. Unfortunately they are relegated to my parents place until that happens or hell freezes over.

The photo is by aquashop maroshi, Japan. Guess what they used for crossing? This one:

post-258-139909846936_thumb.jpg

I have seen wild Tiger shrimp with back stripes like this, but one Japanes hobbyist said it's possibly "Neocaridina denticulata sinensis" = today called neocaridina heteropoda (!) which also is found in Asia in the wild.

by Benny; Please see shrimpsider's original photo below with correct reference. Not HexaD's fault, but thanks for sharing :)

royal tiger blue mutation!!!

royal tiger blue mutation!!!

This one is bred by Michael Nadal (Germany). I guess somebody removed his copyright label when uploading it to the photostream.

Yea spidey shrimp!!! Guess someone removed the copyright, mods please remove the pic if it infringes anything like the sunkist shrimp saga :)

We can use the original photo than:

post-54-139909858134_thumb.jpg

It is unbelievable how many FB users upload other's photos as their own to get attention ._.

post-11-139909846729_thumb.jpg

Amazing Tiger-Shrimp ;)

I agree we should remove pics that aren't adequately referenced to it's creator. I'd be mad if someone used my photos as their own too.

Is that Akadama soil I see?

Amazing Tiger-Shrimp ;)

Is that Akadama soil I see?

No, Akadama is warm brown, and has different grains. This one possibly is ADA AMAZONIAII, or Shirakura Red Bee Sand.