Taiwan Bee Grading

• NoGi featured and pinned this topic

Does it though? I've seen some pics without the band but some white on the tail. What would be the optimal colouration?

Is the red bolt a taiwan bee? I thought they could be produced from snow white or golden crossed with CRS. Hence they wouldn't be a hybrid cross like a taiwan which originates from tiger and crs type crosses? I could be wrong. 

some say x CRS some x CBS , most likely a pure line 

but it is considered a rare mutation and it is a taiwan bee

Because of this rare mutation these (red and blue ) bolt have allot of genetic flaws

Its mentioned in a article in breeders n keepers magazine with the title ; beautifull shrimp , bad genetics

• Like 1

be careful

becauce pinto trend, some taiwan bee got mutation and new pattern

i don't know if the new pattern classified for pinto grade or taiwan grade

Edited by salvanost

nice rw

there seems to be a couple of lines of red bolt one is tb. the other and more common are taitibee the colouration in them is more sparkly not solid

some say x CRS some x CBS , most likely a pure line 

but it is considered a rare mutation and it is a taiwan bee

Because of this rare mutation these (red and blue ) bolt have allot of genetic flaws

Its mentioned in a article in breeders n keepers magazine with the title ; beautifull shrimp , bad genetics

Thanks mate, I'll look that up. 

• 2 weeks later...

OK guys, I need some photos now to start filling in the chart.

Shrimp should be posed in the same way the drawn image is. No watermark as I may need to crop image to fit. I'll be applying watermark after editing so let me know what name to use for acknowledgemen

• 2 weeks later...

This is out of my depth guys. Have I got the shrimp in the right species box and is the grading correct?

Also, still looking for photo's to go in the blanks. Failing that, if you have cull grades of any of these drop me PM as I can always buy some to take macros myself.

I send you some notes by PM, but I just want to say here: you're doing one hell of a job sir! And also to everyone who is contributing! I'm really excited about these charts! :5565bf0371061_D:

Edited by Shrimpmaster
typo

You are doing a great job.

Only one that does not seem right is the low panda it looks like a PBL to me.