POWERBALL Membership Competition

Disciple

Inspired by @fishmosy spot a shrimp competition and @perplex generosity of giving away his prize. I have decided to hold a membership Powerball Raffle for all our members.

How it will work is everyone is free to pick a number between 1 and 45 (for now it will be one each). On the 1st October 2015 there will be a Powerball lotto draw and If someone picks the powerball number I will pay for a platinum membership on their behalf. If two people pick the same number the person that picked it first is the one that gets it.

Good luck. 

• Like 4

I will take 37 thanks 

Why do you need a platinum membership?  Lol 

• Like 1

:wow: Very generous of you Disciple. 

Way to go sharing the love on SKF.

I am just passing the SKF love forward. I wanted to buy a plant off a member and he gave it to me for free. Wouldn't accept any payment even for postage.

Cheers Ben.

• Like 1

There is roughly 24 hours left until the draw so everyone can have another 2 picks since there are heaps of numbers left.

please remember to check what other people have picked cause I have noticed a few of the same number already.

Good luck.

• Like 1

There is roughly 24 hours left until the draw so everyone can have another 2 picks since there are heaps of numbers left.

please remember to check what other people have picked cause I have noticed a few of the same number already.

Good luck.

Why do you need a platinum membership?  Lol 

Cause then I can auction it and hopefully buy it at an overpriced amount to pay for the over priced shrimp I paid for.........LOL

• Like 1