EDEN 501's For Under $30...

John.

I noticed tonight that the EDEN 501's are on sale online @ GUPPYS, they're <$30; obviously plus postage.

Its a perfect filter for a Nano shrimp tank IMO.

I ordered 4, so I have an excuse to buy 4 more Cubes ;)

*I'm in no way associated with the seller, just wanted to pass on some savings to other members. Admin/Mods feel free to remove if this isn't allowed.

so how long have you worked for/with Andries ? :applause:

just joking mate,

its ok to share with everyone a good deal that is being given to buyers if its genuine :)

but i will delete any advertising for business that is not genuine!!!

so i hope we see photos of the 4 you just ordered on some new cubes in coming weeks :encouragement:

The cubes wont come for some time. First up is my 6x2x2 SHRIMP tank project :).. I also only ordered 3, original post was a typo.

The Eden 501 is not bad; I have had it for some time on my 12-20L tanks. However, one can also chose a Resun CY-20 for nano tanks.

I have had an Eden501 now for around five years. It has run almost continiously for that time. it's now getting a little tired. It is nice to see them still around and at about the same price as five years ago. That said i have just ordered another one.

Thanks for the heads up.

Wow! Good to know they last that long. Mine should arrive any day now. I bought one AquaOne 30cm cube yesterday, just need to source another two..