Grading Caridina logemanni, Caridina mariae and Taiwan Bee Shrimp

NoGi

^^ What he said 8-)

True culls, as defined above, should be removed from the gene pool as it's not doing anyone any favours. Cherries are a good example of why we shouldn't give away or sell culls. 5 years ago we had really nice fire red cherries as well as yellows. Today, the yellow cherry is nowhere near as coloured as before and you can't find true fire reds. Instead, breeders have had to get Bloody Marry from Chocolate cherries to bring back a nice solid red. 

Ok, slight change of direction. I’ll get him to draw up the rest of the patterns\grades and replace the current CRS classification chart with this. I’ll get me a new template that is more generic (not patterns) on the shrimp this grading chart should apply to. So, that means, I need to know which ones we are going to apply this grading to. So far I have:

• CBS
  • CRS
  • Tiger Bee (do we need to be more specific)?
  • Taiwan Bee (do we need to be more specific)?

How big do you want to make the chart? Cause there are quite a few different varieties.

Crscbs, snow white and golden bees.

Then for tiger shrimp you have Oebt, tangerine tigers, red tigers probably a few others.

Tb you have blue bolts, ruby reds, red wine, king kong, panda, shadow pandas, hulks.

Discussion around the logemanni poster can be made in this thread:

OK, so for the next 3 posters, these are the ones with actual photos from cull to high grade and drawn image for championship. Focus is on colours rather than pattern as with previous chart.

Caridina logemanni Shrimp

• Crystal Red
  • Crystal Black
  • Snow White
  • Golden Bee

Caridina mariae Shrimp

• Orange Eyed Blue Tiger
  • Tangerine Tigers
  • Red Tigers
  • Others?

Taiwan Bee Shrimp

• Blue Bolts
  • Ruby Red
  • Red Wine
  • King Kong
  • Panda
  • Shadow Panda
  • Hulk

What have we missed?

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

This is professional quality & beautiful thus far!! I would buy it!! I'm sure by the time you're finished it will be a magazine. ? Please continue!! ?

• Like 1