The Tech Den Treasure Hunt Competition

OzShrimp

I will also give a hint at 7pm so will be first in best dressed if someone doesnt work out where it is. I just looked and it stands out! 

where is the hint!@

Sorry wast able to get on at 7 

The hint is that there is a missing grid reference number. find it and find the prize.

I

Thanks TechDen.  Your support of comps like this and the other things you do on multiple forums is good advertising but its great to see a business that gets involved and genuinely cares about the customer base. You'll get my next food order... and not just because I want the lollies for myself.

• Like 5

Thanks TechDen.  Your support of comps like this and the other things you do on multiple forums is good advertising but its great to see a business that gets involved and genuinely cares about the customer base. You'll get my next food order... and not just because I want the lollies for myself.

+1

Thanks Tech Den.

Thanks guys - but to be honest this almost did not happen - when OzShrimp invited us, we wanted to be a part of it but I was limited with time to get it all sorted and with out the patients and follow up and then OzShrimp running it like the champion he is - it would not have happened. A big thanks rightfully should go OzShrimp. 

I would like to thank OzShrimp as well everyone for their support - in the last month or so we have added two new staff and your support also means jobs so a big thank you.

• Like 6

your most welcome, anything i can do to help urselves and the shrimpkeepersforum community. Shame i dont live in qld so i could apply for a job lol