Shrimp Tank Photo Thread

Loach

Shrimp Tank Photo Thread

Hi guys,

Lets have a thread on here for just shrimp tanks.

Please post up one front tank shot of your shrimp tank :)

Ill start,

This is my ADA MINI S 12L Mixed Shrimp & Moss tank. I have a small problem with algae :p

P1050334.jpg

my first ever uploaded pic of my shrimp tank

and first post!

dsc1728o.jpg

my 36L

• Like 4

Beautiful tiles Dean! Oh yeah nice tanks too :p. Why is the top row on the right covered? Something secretive in there? ;)

yes i worked very hard on those tiles mate, thanks for noticing. lol

i have no lights in that row of tanks thats all :anonymous:

the tiles are cheap left overs and thrown in quickly. i hate laying tiles for myself! i dont get paid :)

i am just testing a theory i have about shrimp in different conditions. i will share everything i know in time and when i know i am 100% sure of my results :)

I think you are cheating us a bit here Dean, this thread is for pics of shrimp tanks, not shrimp rooms...

... wish my fishroom looked as good.

lol yes i agree :redface-new: i will add some normal tank pics in time. just like to stir up the boys :)

Just bumping this thread in hope more people wil reply lol. Cmon, we want ALL the forum members tanks on here ;)

P1050615.jpg

yer grows quick that frogbit. forever throwing it in the creek next door jokes. would not do that to our precious ecosystems. still got bucket loads of the stuff floating around, now its even in the fish rack as there is no room for it elsewhere/ missus hates the stuff tho lol

This was my shrimp tank a few months ago, sorry for the poor quality image.

IMG_6145-1-1.jpg

• Like 3

I know, I was devastated, my biggest plant loss was my glorious fissidens, I has been growing it out for close to a year and had finally gotten it to look like I wanted it too. At least my dwarf indo fern and Parva made it.

It's my first tank that have shrimp living in it ' date=' only have some RCS ,but it inspired my shrimp journey[/quote']

Nice looking tank Nolanlll!

Love all the colours of the stems :)

Nice tank Nolan. Cardinal tetras are awesome too, so much better than the weak diseased neons that seem to be around now.