• NoGi
    NoGi

Mizu Sakura Shrimp Daizu Snow

(0 reviews)

Mizu Sakura "Daizu Snow" is a 100% organic soy husk pellet fibre supplement for shrimp, which is low Gi, low in fat and cholesterol and high in calcium. Healthy media for mycelia culture. A great natural leave in food that won't foul your water. Low Cu content formula.

Edited by NoGi

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Does Mizu Sakura have a website or an actual company? Can't find anything online to see what they have or read about them :(

Share this comment

Hey everyone, 

sorry I didn't see these till now :)

We do not currently have a proper website but have been working on one, and majority of our sales are made through Facebook and our eBay page :) 

We are a very new Family run Aquarium supplies business, with an emphasis on Shrimp and planted aquaria.

Just recently had a highly valued customer working on a logo for us which we are very happy with.

Filing system abn and everything else has just been sorted. 

We started around a big demand for our bee pollen and have rapidly expanded from there to cater to the needs of the Australian public and aquarium/ shrimp hobbyists. 

Here at MizuSakura we believe in using only the finest organic ingredients to bring quality products to your tank. 

Thank you.

mizusakura 

For any skf member wishing to try some of our products i am currently creating samples then asking to gain admin permission before offering the 10 free sample packs we have to give away here exclusively to skf members.

IMG_5252.JPG

Share this comment

Thanks @Zebra Keen to see website and read a little about the products and where it comes from :)

P.S I googled Mizu Sakura and it showed me some anime ?

• Like 1

Share this comment

Zebra

Posted (edited)

Haha,

thanks mate.

Yeah I usually get half naked Japanese teenagers when I type it into google lol. 

Roughly translates to 

"water cherry blossom" 

in japanese Kanji.

:)

Edited by Zebra
    • Like 1

Share this comment

Technically under law we are classed as a:

ZOOLOGICAL & BOTANICAL GARDENS OPERATION. 

Thank you.

Share this comment