Taitibees

• HOF Member

just love the Taitibees you never know what you might get. I'm concentrating on Reds but the others are lovely in their own right. The blacks etc are my culls and the Reds my keepers. I have a large cull tank for the ones I'm not using.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

• Like 3

very nice Ineke

So much potential there.

• HOF Member

I'm amazed at the variety of shrimp I am getting now. This line originates back to 2013 when I first received some Tibees from Ninja, add to that TB from her line and Bluebolts From Marcus ( Bluebolts) and recently an injection of OEBT and Tangerine Tigers . I am getting quite a variety of very nice shrimp - way too many to be able to work with each type unfortunately. If anyone is looking for a particular pattern , colour or type I might be able to help you. I have several hundred spare Taitibees in my cull tank - they aren't culls but I just won't need them for my projects- drop me a pm if you are looking for anything in particular . I'm not looking to sell so not putting up a for sale ad but quite happy to help anyone looking for  a particular Taitibee.